Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving in Mendota

It's been a while since my last post - Mom's had a cold on and off since Thanksgiving so I haven't had much time since I have to take care of making her feel better.
So here are some photos from our Thanksgiving trip to Mendota. I got to meet the Cassidy side of the family for the first time. Here's some photos with my cousin, Will. We hit it off right from the start.


My Uncle Doug was there too. It was nice to get to spend some time with him. Here we are hanging out with grandma and grandpa at the bowling alley at the Elk's lodge.
and at the hotel with mom and dad - we were watchin' the Cavs on Uncle Wuz's computer...


1 comment:

Grandma C said...

Looks like you really enjoyed Thanksgiving, Arthur! Hope you invite your cousins Gretchyn and Jack to view your blog so they can see the pictures of you with Will. They'd like that, and then Will could see them, too!